Sunday, March 18, 2012

For your St. Patty's Day Hangover... Fuck Bar Culture!






For being a guy that goes out to bars alot, I sure love this fucking 7". Great layout and I love it on pink vinyl (out of 300). I just got this recently so I think this is a 2nd or 3rd pressing (if anyone could elaborate on that I would appreciate it.) I was going to wait so I could get some pictures of my other Coke Bust vinyl but I have to leave for work soon so I just figured I would throw up a quick picture I already had before I left. Nick Tape's vocals really set this band apart from other similar bands for me. This is a solid release on Third x Party records, but I ended up buying it through Grave Mistake. It is available still at both places but I would pick one up quick if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment