Wednesday, May 2, 2012

This is America's Hardcore



So I have never really been into collecting compilations, and that is the only reason I didn't pull the trigger sooner on this release. I was at a Rotting Out show last year after this came out and I remember they had some limited colors of this, but I wasn't really feeling it and decided to pass. Time goes by and I decide I want it, so I picked up a copy of the most generic pressing (700 on blue and white splatter), and that is fine because I love the look of this vinyl. This release has a bunch of solid bands and a great  full color booklet, with each page being dedicated to a band and with the song lyrics. Another Triple B release that was very well done. The other pressings look fantastic, as you can see below. If I ever see the Red/White/Blue Tri-Color vinyl (/100) though I will definitely have to make a run at it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment