Saturday, May 19, 2012

Wasting my fucking Time



I'm fucking pissed right now. I just spent a bunch of money to go to see my Oakland A's get their asses kicked by the team I can't stand most in all professional sports, the San Francisco Giants. This was a game at AT&T park in San Francisco (which I have never been to before) and it was a beautiful park, but it was a really miserable time. I can't stand the Giants and their fans. I don't care if you got a more recent world series title, we still swept your ass in '89. A's all day, baby! Anyways, after spending a shit load of money to go experience this punishment, I'm upset and feel liked I wasted my time. On the way home I figured, why not listen to some Wasted Time? As I've mentioned in other posts, I really love this band and I just can't get enough of them. They definitely capped off my negative ass night. That's it, I'm too pissed off to write anymore and I'm going to bed. Go check out this record!

No comments:

Post a Comment