Monday, April 30, 2012

STICK TOGETHER like glue






Here are my copies of "No More Games" by Stick Together. One is the West Coast Tour 2012 vinyl #3/125. I got both of these when I saw them in Santa Cruz in January with Rotting Out and Downpresser. It's a knock off the Walk Proud "One More Time" 7 (pictured above).  






The clear vinyl is a second pressing and I'm not sure how many were pressed. I wish I didn't sleep on this from the beginning. I remember seeing it but I never really took the time to listen to them, and before I knew it all the color vinyls were gone and I didn't feel interested enough to buy a first pressing on black. Needless to say, this is definitely one of the top releases of 2011. If I can get my hands on the winter tour press, and maybe one other 1st pressing color of white (/100) or orange (/300) I would be satisfied. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled.


No comments:

Post a Comment