Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Awesome vinyl, Terrible Design




Here's the "Blind Faith" LP by Dead End Path on Triple B. It's a second pressing on "Cotton Candy" limited to 100 copies. I love the vinyl color on this thing! I have never seen a "Cotton Candy" vinyl, but I am a sucker for pink and purple vinyl, so a weird ugly swirl mix is right up my alley. However, I really can't stand this album design at all. Did the guy who does all the Trapped Under Ice records think this one up? Even worse is the poster included and the gatefold picture:




The same thing twice... the band standing around in a grave yard wearing suits. Ok? Thank God it came on this ugly, yet fucking awesome, Cotton Candy swirl! A quick check at Triple B shows 61 copies left, so you should have plenty of time to scoop one up if this is your thing.

2 comments:

  1. 'Did the guy who does all the Trapped Under Ice records think this one up?'

    Hahahahahah oh you know I dig that comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yeah I was hoping you'd catch that!!! I threw that it with your Tui comments in mind :P

    ReplyDelete