Wednesday, July 18, 2012

MINDSET - Deluxe LP





Wow, I've been incredibly busy lately and have hardly been able to do any posts. Bummer. But it's about time to get right back to it, so here is Mindset's new "Deluxe" Double LP that just came out on React! I am glad I pre ordered this because it was /500 Black, /300 White, and this was the most limited pre order of /200 red Deluxe double LP and it sold out long before they even started shipping pre orders. After this came out, it was revealed that the band had a pressing out of /100 on Gold also with a Mindset stamp on the inner sleeve. Mindset is one of the hotter bands in hardcore right now, bringing their Youth of Today inspired youth crew straight edge style right into 2012 with a vengeance. I'm down with that. 





The Deluxe LP version comes on 2LP's of different colors, very cool! I absolutely love the dark red and black swirl, it really looks fantastic. The 2nd LP consists of their "Mindset LIVE" LP, which is the copy on brilliant looking firetruck red. The first LP Consists of their "Time and Pressure" and "Real Power" 7"s combined onto one record. The booklet is pretty cool giving a little history on the band so far. The hype is very deserving for this band because they really got it going on right now, so I can't wait to get my hands on their full length. 

1 comment: