Sunday, September 23, 2012

Get the Most of the Post

So I've been making a real effort lately to jam out as many posts as I can. A few weeks ago I noticed I only had a couple posts for the whole month and I was basically at an all time low for the blog, so I realized I needed to step it up. Going through my back log photos there are a ton of records I never posted, so I'll start with these two Get the Most LP's.


Here is their self titled LP on a very nice purple marble out of /200.


Following suit with all the other React! releases, a whole bunch of stickers included.





And their "Together" LP on Blue vinyl out of /400. I don't have too much time to elaborate on this post because the Raiders and Steelers game just started and it's much more important that I watch that, since my Raiders are so good and everything (sarcasm). These are two quality releases of some good 'ol youth crew straight edge hardcore that is worth checking out.

3 comments:

  1. Haha I like how you beat yourself up for not posting enough but you are like the most prolific blogger out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words sir! I still have a long way to go to catch up with guys like Mike and Marcus though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anytime someone does double digit post counts for the month, they get an automatic standing ovation from me. Job well done.

    ReplyDelete