Thursday, February 28, 2013

Why would I...


Why would I buy this? I guess it was a spur of the moment during my Rival Mob pre order from Rev, and I just scooped some of the ones with my favorite songs that brought back the most memories as a kid. After looking at this, the thought of having these on seven inches of mass produced black vinyl seems really foolish. If anything I could have scooped an original pressing of a few old albums with these than buying this new... Whatever. If these ever become popular or collectors items or some shit, you can best believe I'll unload them without hesitation. These end my dismal month of posting for February (first time under ten posts.... Fuck!) Hopefully I can pick up the pace soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with rancid vinyl. Was gonna post a rancid vinyl up myself at some point

    ReplyDelete