Thursday, January 31, 2013

Your Rules



I kind of picked this up on a whim at a record store in the used section recently. I knew I had heard of Terminal State before, and I noticed it was a Deranged Record release... so for five bucks why not? After bringing it home and listening to it, this is actually a really excellent release. I came to find out that this Toronto band now has members in School Jerks. However, I prefer these guys all day over School Jerks. If you get a chance download this album, it is excellent early 80's style hardcore punk. Simple and to the point, but very effective in what it is trying to do.  The whole thing comes in at just over 8 minutes. 



I really like the design and layout on this. The cover art is great and I love the insert. Yeah, this could have totally came out in '82. I don't know if this had any color vinyl or anything about the pressing info.


You can listen to the whole thing here. It will only take you 8 minutes, so you might as well.

2 comments: