Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sickoids - No Home



Recently Grave Mistake and Sorry State did a split release for the Sickoids "No Home" EP. Essentially a big ass 7", 6 raging songs of USHC. I can't really put my finger on the Sickoids for a comparison, but I will tell you this... right here you have yourself an incredible release! Sickoids are really doing it big and have a refreshing, unique sound. The vocals are great on this, and the music is fast and raw while sounding crisp and tight at the same time. 




This release looks great on clear and comes with a hand numbered obi strip out of /338. Some copies are apparently still available at Sorry State, so if you end up picking up their other excellent Manipulation release then pick this up as well (and the Rough Kids release is excellent too, which I'll do a review for soon). With those two recent release, Sorry State really has it going on right now. 


1 comment:

  1. That's a good looking release. You've been posting up alot of stuff I haven't heard recently man I need to check it all out.

    ReplyDelete