Sunday, May 25, 2014

Ruleta Rusa



Behold one of the best releases of the year... San Francisco Mexican punk rockers Ruleta Rusa debut LP "Aqui No Es". Ruleta Rusa is from San Francisco and their vocalist used to sing for Peligro Social, another great band. I have seen the name on fliers but sadly I haven't caught these guys live yet. I stumbled on this in the Sorry State webstore and quickly grabbed it once I read the description. This is the mail order edition on red vinyl with an obi strip, limited to /163 and still available. Even though I don't speak Spanish, I think Spanish and punk rock go together perfectly. All the music on this and the vocals are excellent. I just wish I knew what the fuck they were saying... Can't wait to catch these dudes live when they play out here again. Don't sleep on a chance to get this on limited vinyl. 


Check out Ruleta Rusa live above.

No comments:

Post a Comment