Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Clear!


Here we are, New Years Eve. As the sun sets on 2012 and we look forward to 2013, I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years tonight! Will 2012 be remembered as the year of the Rev Repress? How many times is Rev going to repress this thing before I lose interest? Does it matter? Should I just shut my mouth and be a happy consumer? Why am I asking so many questions? Is this an interrogation? Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you? Would you like to talk about what happened?

Okay, moving on. I got side tracked a bit there. The whole point of my stupid story is as long as they pump these out I will keep putting up the coin. However; every time they repress one of these, it feels a little less special. Since I have pretty much zero original Revelation colored vinyl of any actual importance, it's cool that I can add these to my collection. I already did a much more detailed post on their latest white pressing, comparing it to the older pressing so go check that out for more detail on subtle difference.

With that I am out. Thank you everyone that read my blog this year or gave a shit, I appreciate it. Coming soon will be the top ten of 2011 (Yes, a year behind), and then the top ten of 2012 will probably come out after I get my Mindset pre order. Thanks everyone and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment