Monday, December 10, 2012

What an odd mix...




I don't have much time so I'll keep this short and sweet. Here is my plain jane copy of Billingsgate's "Reach Out" on black vinyl. I don't know the pressing info on this or care all that much for that matter. I got this on the cheap in a multi auction pull months ago, so why not? I guess what is most striking about this release is the band members on the cover. As other bloggers have mentioned before, it seems that all four members could be in different bands. Very odd. This is some decent hardcore, but nothing all that special. What do you guys think??? I already know how Mike feels about it.












1 comment:

  1. I know you aren't asking me, but I've to to say, this band is so good. Classic early 90's hardcore. This 7 inch and the LP rule, okay?

    ReplyDelete