Thursday, January 30, 2014

Knife Fight 2002



As much as I despise the city of San Francisco and going there, they hands down always have the best used punk rock records. I found this sweet Knife Fight demo 7" for 25 cents at Thrillhouse. I remember I first heard Knife Fight around 2002 (probably when this came out) when my buddy Robby burned this for me on a cd. I have a few Knife Fight 7"s and I've always really liked them, but I don't know why I haven't posted more about them or tried to collect any more vinyl. Needless to say, this may be the best purchase I've ever made with a quarter. 


Hand stamped, #48/200. According to discogs; "Copies 1 through 50 are numbered out of 200 and have a slightly different layout, sold only by the band." How cool is that? Check out how long most the songs are (sub 45 seconds), fast and brutal. What ever happened to Knife Fight?

2 comments:

  1. dang, I almost dropped $25 on this thing the last time I saw it. Great find man.

    ReplyDelete