Friday, March 29, 2013

Easy Green



For those of you lucky enough to make it to United Blood, you'll get the catch the Iron Boots reuinion. I've been pumping this alot lately, and it bums me out I won't be able to go. For those of you who are not familar with Iron Boots, they are very good Warzone worship style with members from Fire & Ice. Actually, Grave Mistake posted a great article telling the whole story of this release on their blog a few months ago, so I suggest you go check that out. I absolutely love this cover and the green vinyl on this with the green sleeve. Classic design, classic record.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the link to the Easy Green story. I hadn't seen that, and I love reading about the history of how records came together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I you feel like getting ambitious: http://www.blog.rwhaf.net/2013/01/iron-boots-color-7inches.html

    ReplyDelete