Friday, November 22, 2013

War X Games



Yesterday I woke up to see that React! Records had left a nice shout out to my blog on facebook, which inspired me to post a React! record from my back log. Here is the limited white version out of /150 for the WarXGames "9 Trax/No Nightmare" ep. With 9 Songs on a 7" you can imagine that these songs are fast and short. One of the things that attracted me to buying this was that the band shares members with Mindset (I believe their singer is the bassist), and they have one of the coolest names in hardcore right now. This record definitely rips and is a strong record, but it comes and goes very fast. I opted to just buy the one limited press, but go check out Mike's page if you want to see a really impressive complete collection. And thanks again React! for the shout out!

No comments:

Post a Comment