Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Nothing But A Nightmare



Here is the RevHQ mail order only light grey vinyl copy of "Nothing But A Nightmare" by Soul Search. The light grey is out of /550 and exclusive to RevHQ, while the dark grey is out of /1110. This EP was originally pressed last year on Back to Back with a different cover. I remember when it came out on Back to Back, the most limited color copies sold out quick so I lost interest and never bought a copy. I figured with Rev repressing it I wouldn't make the same mistake again. This is a good solid release, but it's not necessarily anything that blows me away. If you like hardcore that's heavily influenced by metal then check it out. Keep an eye out for their LP coming out on Rev soon.

1 comment:

  1. 550 light grey opaque vinyl
    1,100 grey opaque vinyl

    I never got my B2B pre-order. I ordered all 4 colours and they never shipped them. Glad Rev repressed them so I could get my hands on a copy finally.

    ReplyDelete