Monday, March 17, 2014

Desperat St Patty's



Figured I'd do a quick St. Patty's day post, since I've been seriously slacking off on my posts. It gets hard when you work 60-70 hours a week! Anyways, I didn't really have anything very "St. Patty's like", since I have never been that big of a fan of Irish music. So I went for something very green... Here is Swedish hardcore band Desperat, with their US pressing version on Beach Impediment on a green cover and green vinyl with stamped dust sleeves out of /150. This is a cool release, maybe a little fast for my liking and I don't know what the fuck they're saying. This is something that seems more appropriate for Skull Fucked or Utopia Banished, but I'll rock it. On another note... I need to pay more attention to Beach Impediment Records, they have been putting out some seriously heavy shit lately.




1 comment: